Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Introducing My expertise

 Welcome back to my blog site where I share my knowledge about educational issues, learning and parenting skills.



The blogsite has received tremendous support from all of you and I would like to let you know how much I appreciate you reading the articles I put out fortnightly. If there are topics that you are interested in specifically and would like me to discuss it, pls leave me a comment and also please click to follow so that you never miss out on a new article.

For the last 24 years I have been an active learning support tutor and have had the opportunity of also running a learning centre. These days, I find myself more inclined to teaching a wider set students by providing learning support through ONLINE sessions. This enables students from all over the region to access my expertise and gain more successful learning outcomes no matter what their current ability levels.

I offer support, and conduct assessments for exam access arrangements for programs such as the IGCSE, IB, Canadian pre-u, and A-Level exams. I offer support in subjects such as English, IELTS prep, Business studies, Psychology and Sociology. 

Students with learning difficulties thrive when taught using more creative and innovative methods. Additionally, removing all the unnecessary components and keeping sessions straight to the point, yet engaging works best. I adopt a method of teaching where the content is broken down into manageable chunks and each area of then linked together so that in makes sense and becomes relevant to my students.

Typically, my students start with me doing poorly at school, getting E's and F's on exams and classwork. This is simply because traditional methods of teaching do not align with the way they think and understand content. By manipulating the content, I am able to teach in a way that they understand and so, attaining A's and B's is no longer something daunting for them. With their motivation levels increased, and the confidence to believe that now they are able to understand subject matter better, great results are inevitable! With online sessions, I work with students from age 9 years to 18 years.

I can be contacted via enquiries@srirafelsia.com and am available for consultations online as well. For those of you who use whatsapp, my contact number is +60123710372. I do look forward to working with your children in the near future! 


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu